One of the most unique, and potentially valuable, aspects to PGA Employment Services are the PGA Career Consultants. The PGA of America’s Employment Services Department has nine regional Employment Services consultants to assist PGA members with employment matters. Consultants provide the following counseling services.
PGA Professionals – click here For the PGA Employment Center on PGALinks (need username / password)
- Employment Consultants
- CareerLinks (management positions)
- PGA JobFinder (non-management positions)
- CareerLinks Hiring Solution
- Career Fitness Manual
- Job Hunter’s Toolkit
- PGA Professional Report
- PGA Compensation Survey
- Change of Employment Form
Employers & Non-PGA Professionals – click here For the PGA Employment Center on PGA.com.
- Employers – Services to assist in hiring PGA Professionals
- PGA Jobfinder – Complimentary golf industry job board
- PGA and You – Information on becoming a PGA Professional
For additional information please contact: Tim Marks at 269.221.6009 or firstname.lastname@example.org