Growth of the Game -2017 Adult Player Development Grants
For the 2017 Adult Player Development Grant Application click Here!
Deadline April 30th, 2017
In 2017 the Michigan PGA Association will provide grants to adult player development programs that meet the established program criteria. The goal is to award a maximum of $18,000 based on the number of applications that meet the grant criteria. We encourage all Michigan PGA Members and Apprentices to offer an adult player development program at their facilities or within their communities and to utilize this grant program to initiate the process or to enhance and strengthen an existing program.
This year in an effort to speed up the application process we will be using Google Forms. Google Forms are very user friendly, simply open up the link, and type your Grant application in the boxes provided.
- You may edit your response after you submit your application—up until the deadline
- You do not need a google account to fill out the application
- You’re guided through the application process
- You will get a confirmation email upon submission
- Flag or star the email confirmation after you submit your grant. It will have a copy of your answers for your records.
- If you would like to submit photos, tables, or charts you will need to email them to me
Here is an outline to help guide you in the application process:
Please Submit the Grant via the Google Form. If you need a PDF version of the form please email Chelsea at the Section; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Sunday, April 30th, 2017 Confirmations: E-mailed Friday, May 26 th, 2017
2016 Adult Player Development Grant Program
The Association was able to provide grants to adult player development programs that met the established program criteria. This year we awarded a total of 20 Adult Player Development requests for a total of $15,750. These grants all met the program criteria and were awarded in $750 increments.
*NOTE all 2016 Grant Summaries MUST be turned in by December 31st 2016 in order to be eligible to apply for a 2017 Grant.